ads

Friday, December 8, 2006

How to load a dynamic link library (DLL) into a Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 project

Steps to perform:

  • Create in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 an MFC application (.dll or .exe);
  • Go to the menu View, ClassWizard.
  • Select an option Add Class…, from a type library.
  • Browse to the location of your *.dll.
  • A window, which displays the content of your *.dll, will appear. Select all classes you want to include in your project (Ctrl+A – select all content, or Ctrl + mouse click – for selecting a specific set of classes).
  • Push the button Open. Header file *.h and *.cpp implementation file will be generated.
  • Close the ClassWizard.

Now, all services you selected for use in you project are available!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular make. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 210 pounds on every site. But for all I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 230 pounds on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 180 dollars everwhere. But for all I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular make. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 330 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?

Google Search